Call Us Today
SEWER PIPE RELINING
Do you want a new sewer line without having to dig up your whole yard? Call Rooter Alert today to schedule your trenchless sewer line replacement. It’s fast, affordable and doesn’t involve a full property dig up!
Trenchless sewer replacement is an effective and affordable alternative to traditional sewer pipe replacement that doesn’t require digging a big trench through the middle of your lawn. This technology allows our Rooter Alert technicians to replace sewer pipes quickly with less yard destruction.
Traditional sewer pipe repair or replacement would involve digging a large trench on your property to access the sewer line. This requires heavy equipment, additional labor and costs associated with getting rid of the old pipe!
What is the benefit of Trenchless Sewer Line Relining?
Pipe Lining is a minimally invasive process which allows for the rehabilitation of existing drainage pipe without having to tear it out and replace it conventionally. Municipalities have been using this technology on larger city sewer lines for over 40 years. Pipe Lining is performed by inserting an resin saturated felt tube into the pipe, inflating it and letting it cure in place. After the liner has cured, the result is a brand-new pipe within the old pipe. This new inner-pipe has a 50 year life use expectancy.
- Existing host pipeline is cleaned out with Hydro Jetting or Pipe Descaling depending on pipe condition.
- Sewer Video Camera Inspection confirms if pipe can receive lining.
- One (1) small pothole, approximately 4ft. x 3ft., is excavated to expose pipe.
- One piece felt liner is treated with resin.
- Lining is inserted into old pipe, calibration tube is inflated and expands the lining.
- Lining is “Cured-in-Place” as resin cooks and hardens.
- Calibration tube is deflated and removed, sewer video camera inspects the results.
- Pipe Relining is a permanent, stand-alone, new pipeline.