- Existing host pipeline is cleaned out with Hydro Jetting or Pipe Descaling depending on pipe condition.
- Sewer Video Camera Inspection confirms if pipe can receive lining.
- One (1) small pothole, approximately 4ft. x 3ft., is excavated to expose pipe.
- One piece felt liner is treated with resin.
- Lining is inserted into old pipe, calibration tube is inflated and expands the lining.
- Lining is “Cured-in-Place” as resin cooks and hardens.
- Calibration tube is deflated and removed, sewer video camera inspects the results.
- Pipe Relining is a permanent, stand-alone, new pipeline.